Friday, October 11, 2013

Sage's Sally Dress

Meet Sage's New Sally, The Sally Dress that is!


This dress pattern is awesome. It's a new pattern by one of my favorite bloggers to follow: luvinthemommyhood. The Sally Dress pattern recently came out and of course I had to make one. I love how simple and easy to wear this version is. There is an option with sleeves that I will be trying next.  This version is made from coordinating corduroy which is perfect for our Fall weather with a shirt underneath or a sweater on top. I'm pretty sure I'll be adding more of these to Sage's closet.

It's perfect for twirling and whirling.

 
The extra large pockets are perfect for all the little treasures that little girls need. 
Perfect for that packet of fruit snacks to feed to friends.


Perfect for the playground.


Perfect for my sassy little Sage.


No comments: