Dennis eyed this old rocker at a recent garage sale and snagged it. That very same weekend he picked up some spray paint and got to work. I regret that I didn't get a complete before picture but imagine that the paint was a faded red just like the seat.
On Monday I grabbed some cute oilcloth, pulled the old cover off and stapled the new one on. We now have a "new" rocker on our back porch.
Last month I participated in my first market selling my sewing goods. It was a bit nerve-racking since I only had about 2 weeks from when I was asked to participate until market day. So I spent every extra minute sewing. I decided to only a few different products which included aprons, clothespin bags, snack bags and lavender sachets. The market itself was really fun - it's held in a charming old farm building. Here are a few pictures of my booth.
I'm hoping to do more shows like this in the future and include different products. A little etsy shop might be in my future too.... stay tuned!