Sunday, October 27, 2013

Project Pile

Today was a gorgeous Sunday here, a perfect Fall day. I spent most of the weekend alone with my little girl, which was really fun. We went to the movies and out for ice cream on Saturday and Sunday we went swimming and made a trip to the fabric store. With the promise of a sewing play date coming up this week, I figured I needed to stock up on some new project materials. The little pile on my desk is really quite lovely and I can't wait to dig in! I am feeling inspired and ready to get some sewing done. Which is exactly what happened on this beautiful, windy Sunday.


I'm not quite sure yet what everything will turn into but as of now, here is my plan:
*The purple sparkly knit might turn into a Bimaa Sweater for Sage (and dang - how come this pattern isn't in my size???)
*The linen on the bottom is going to be a skirt for me... it's in progress, look for the post soon.
*The yellow knit is so soft - perfect for an infinity scarf. And maybe I'll make a second one with those yellow mini pom-poms I couldn't resist.
*That cream silk on the top was just brought back from France and it's likely to be another SeaFarer Top. I've made 3 so far and I love the fit - it's perfect. I'm a terrible blogger for not sharing a single one with you! Soon...
*That floral might be another Sally dress for Sage or a top for me. I like the Staple Dress and also the Tova but I'm still undecided. Luckily, I've got plenty of projects to work on while making up my mind.


No comments: