Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December...Already??

Hi, I'm back, or at least I hope so. Sadly it's been over a month since I last posted. I will try to be more diligent about posting. It's not like I haven't been busy making and creating over here it's more like I've been spacey about taking pictures and blogging. So let's see here... we had Thanksgiving at our house this year and it was a hit. We went and cut our Christmas tree in the Olympics the day after Thanksgiving (which was gorgeous) and had a great time. Although I think next year I won't do it quite so early since our tree is really DRY! But here are a few pictures to share: Oh yea - I just remembered why I haven't been blogging. I actually worked a lot this month. I helped out at the Farm Kitchen for about 3 weeks wrapping all the goodies they were selling at various sales, baking gingerbread, making gingerbread house and working at the gingerbread house parties. So I've been busy. I did however find a little bit of time to make a few Christmas gifts including aprons, skirts, hats, and oven mitts. I didn't however remember to take any pictures! So if any of you out there received one of these and wouldn't mind - I'd love a picture! I'm signing off for now because I desperately need to clean my house before the festivities begin but I promise I'll be back!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Where exactly did you guys cut your tree? Looks beautiful up there!!