Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ok - so I know it's been a while. Wyatt and I rode the train down to Eugene to my parent's house last week. We arrived on Tuesday and stayed through Sunday. Dennis joined us on Friday night. We had such a wonderful time. We celebrated Jonas' graduation and we also got to see family and friends that we don't see often. And it was wonderful to spend some time with my parent's and be back in Eugene for a few days. I'm not going to write much, but I am going to bombard you with pictures. I hope you don't mind. Here we go: Wyatt and I about to board the train.
In Grandma and Grandpa's garden:
Celebrating Jonas' big day!
Wyatt's new friend Jack.
We found a little frog in the garden today and Wyatt was so excited about it. He kept trying to catch it and it kept hopping along. So I got him a jar and helped him catch it (don't worry, we let it go). You will see what happens in this little series of pictures but let me tell you first that I have this thing about frogs. I'm just not crazy about them. I think they are cute and all but they are so unpredictable - I mean really they could jump on you at any moment and well, that terrifies me. So I kind of saw this coming but really there was nothing I could do about it.
Look - A Frog!
Hmmmm...
Wait! Don't leave!
What's it going to do?
Nooooooooo! Get it off Mommy!
Dennis had just left and I was not about to touch the frog. I did try and cover up my laughter but I just thought this was so funny! The frog hopped off soon after and all was fine.
My little herb garden, PLUS - check out the new paint colors!
Tomatoes
Strawberries
Blueberries soon to come.
Beans
The Garden
Turkey (aka Dinner) always two steps behind me.
Lilies about to bloom.
Busy bees
Chamomille
Publish Post

1 comment:

Black Cat Ranch said...

Beautiful pictures! I just love the series with Wyatt and the frog! Too cute! The one with "Dinner" is adorable as well.

Hugs,
Lucy