Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Leather + Turquoise

I've had this necklace floating around in my head for a while now. I think that I saw someone wearing a similar one and loved it and haven't been able to get it out of my head. So, this morning I made one. You may or may not know that I used to make quite a bit of jewelry and even had my own small business for a while. At some point along the way, it all got packed up because it was too hard to do with little babies around. But I could never bring myself to get rid of all the supplies I had. I found comfort in knowing that it was always there and I could go back to it at any time.
So today I created this simple (and easy!) necklace with some thin brown leather cord and some turquoise cubes. There is no fancy clasp in the back, just a simple knot. I love the simplicity and pop of color.



 

xo
-V

No comments: