Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fall Waredrobe Part 2

I'm continuing on with my Fall wardrobe update. I've been hoarding this black knit with a slight gold sparkle for 1/2 a year now, debating what to make with it. But the reality is that I like and wear simple pieces. I like a little flair but it still has to be comfortable and easy to wear. Enter the Grainline Hemlock Tee. This is a free pattern and tutorial from Grainline Studio. It's a simple boxy top that is easy and open for your interpretation and creativity. For my touch of flair I added a sheer "ruffle" on the bottom. I like my tops a little long so they cover my bum and I can wear leggings under them (because covering your bum is the only acceptable way to wear leggings!).






So I say, bring on Fall. Bring on the apples, the pumpkins, the falling leaves and the cooler temps! 
I am ready!

xo
-V

No comments: