Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Highlights

 The real highlight of Christmas was family. Sure we all got great gifts but it was so nice to spend time with the people I love. My parents came up for 5 days and we even got a surprise visit from my brother and sister-in-law. It was great to see everyone, spend time together, share meals and enjoy each others company. We also made a trip to Seattle to visit more family. These pictures are us. It's nearly impossible to get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time but I guess that's how it goes. These pictures are all thanks to my Christmas gift which was a tripod and remote for my camera.





Next up: catching up on all the Christmas crafting plus the backlog of things I've made but haven't properly photographed.

xoxo
-V

No comments: