Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wall Organizer

We have this problem around here. I can't seem to keep track of bills and receipts. They are always being put in different locations, then found a little late or not entered into the checkbook, etc, etc. Please tell me I'm not the only one with this problem?
Anywho - I figured a little organization was in order, as well as a resolution from me to be more diligent in this department (it's just that it's so not fun and I'd rather be sewing or something.) So I made this little mail organizer that hangs right next to my desk and we've decided that all important mail and receipts will be deposited into the little pockets for me to look at everyday. This little thing has just a tiny bit of sewing - the seam on the front to be exact. Otherwise I used my trusty hot glue gun.
(Yes I know I spelled receipts wrong, it's been fixed!)