Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sneak Peak: Dining Room

It's been 7 weeks now since we got the keys to our new place. Although we still haven't moved in, we have made some serious progress and the finish line is getting closer and closer. Here is a little sneak peak of our biggest project. I present you with my new dining room:
Before: After:
And yes, this is the same room, I promise. We are not totally done with this room yet. It still needs some finishing touches and a good cleaning, but its come a long way. Can you spy all the differences? I'll help you out.
  • That silly wall that made a tiny dining room and a breakfast nook off the kitchen is GONE!
  • Old lighting is gone, new can lighting up
  • Fake tile/linoleum gone, real tile installed
  • Windows trimmed
  • New trim
  • New paint
  • New pantry doors (not installed yet)
I think that's it. Seriously, isn't this amazing?? I'm so so so happy we did this. This room may be my favorite room in the house. We'll see, the master bed/bath is going to be great too. Stay tuned for some more peaks at our new house.

No comments: