Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Bag

It's supposed to be Spring around here, but it sure doesn't feel like it. It's cold and rainy and generally miserable outside. We try to take advantage of every sunny moment by going outside and soaking up the sun. Then promptly running back inside because it has started raining again. I have seen a few signs of spring lately: a bulb peeking out of the ground here and buds on my fruit trees there... so it's coming. Slowly.
Anyway - I thought a new bright bag was in order to brighten up this dreary rain. So I found this sweet bag pattern and dug into my stash and came up with this:
We took the kids to see "Hop" at the movies today and this bag was perfect for packing candy, some ziploc baggies of Dennis' famous homemade kettle corn, a water bottle and all my other stuff!

No comments: