Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stash-buster Quilt for Sage

Since I made a quilt for Wyatt I figured it was only fair that I make one for Sage too. So a few weeks ago I started sorting through my stash to see what I could come up with for my sweet baby girl. I wanted it to be mostly red and pink and surprisingly (or not so) I had plenty of fabric that fit the bill. So I've been sneaking into my sewing room every spare chance I get to cut some squares for the quilt. And today after I had cut squares from all the fabric I wanted to use and the rest of my family was napping, I laid out all the squares and came up with this: The best part is I didn't have to buy a single piece of fabric. I can't wait to start piecing it together!

1 comment:

Hope said...

This quilt is going to be so beautiful. Sage is going to LOVE it! What a wonderful, and crafty mamma you are! I can't wait to see you guys again!
Love and hugs to you all!
Hope