Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Binky, Binky, Binky

So yesterday, on a whim, I decided that it was time for Wyatt to give up the binky. I'm not sure what came over me but we were getting ready for nap time and I did this really horrible thing and cut off the tip of his binky, rendering it "broken." Poor binky. And then, just like that, there was no turning back. Of course Wyatt was heartbroken over the ordeal and obviously nap time did not go as smoothly as it had in the past. But he woke up from his nap broken binky in hand and told me again that it was broken. Then he simply said: Garbage. So I asked him if he wanted to throw it away and he said yes. We put it in the garbage and I explained that it couldn't come back out, and that was that. That was probably the best thing about this whole adventure because now everytime he asks for it I remind him that he put it in the garbage!

1 comment:

Black Cat Ranch said...

Having Mr. Wyatt put it in the garbage instead of you...You're such a smart cookie!